NHS logo
Hunts Cross Health Centre

Foreign Travel Immunisations

Our Practice Nurse is able to provide some holiday vaccinations for you. So if you've got your holiday booked check what you need or speak with our Practice Nurse.

If you are travelling further afield beyond Europe and require more specialised jabs such as Rabies or Yellow Fever we will refer you to the Liverpool Well Travelled Centre for further information and advice.